Thursday, September 09, 2004

Aaaaarr, Mateys!

I am regretting it today, but I sure didn't last night...I stayed up a little late to finish watching Pirates of he Carribean. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while. I'll not give the plot away, but I laughed until I was blue from lack of oxygen, and you can ask my wife about that!

On other fronts, I just won a free lottery ticket for the second time in a row on lotto 649. I don't think before this run I've ever won anything off of lotto 649. Well, we can always hope it's the big one this time.

Anyways, it's coffee time...that is, to go pick up the special order coffee :) Jamaican Rum flavour! Mmmm!

--
The True Samurai has only one judge of honour, and this is himself.
Decisions you make and how these decisions are carried out are a
reflection of whom you really are.
You cannot Hide from yourself.
-The Bushido Code, Meiyo (Honour)

No comments: